Mcgeorges Rolling Hills Rv Repair Review from Woodbridge, Virginia
Brought our 5th wheel in for a broken black water tank and a/c draining into the bedroom on 16 June.I was told it would be up to 2 weeks to have it repaired.
2 months later I am told that it is 60% done. By now it's almost funny just how incompetent their service department is.
The A/C they installed when I bought the unit there leaks continuously while it's on and I have sent in videos and pics to show them...their "technician" can't replicate so I'm sure I will be bringing it in again.Really sorry I brought it to them in the first place...actually I'm sorry I bought anything from them.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "This is just one example of Forest River Salem Cruise Lite issues.. Now, its important to understand the Forest River offers the idea of camping to folks that would not..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."
- "I purchased a torque converted from Monster Transmission with a 3 year warranty. Installed it and it worked great for a 6 months to a year. My car..."
- "My TV went out on the morning of Friday, November 25, 2016. I dropped it off for repairs and took that to mean I can use a new one. After..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."