Mcgeorges Rolling Hills Rv Repair Review from Woodbridge, Virginia

Brought our 5th wheel in for a broken black water tank and a/c draining into the bedroom on 16 June.I was told it would be up to 2 weeks to have it repaired.

2 months later I am told that it is 60% done. By now it's almost funny just how incompetent their service department is.

The A/C they installed when I bought the unit there leaks continuously while it's on and I have sent in videos and pics to show them...their "technician" can't replicate so I'm sure I will be bringing it in again.Really sorry I brought it to them in the first place...actually I'm sorry I bought anything from them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Cougar 338Pat
Review category
review #900501 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with McGeorges Rolling Hills? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 19 #1229125 Phenix, Virginia

We are in the same boat! Simple warranty fixes which were approved, but we take one step forward and 10 back. Our Rockwood Roo has been there 1 1/2 months! With an appt!!! Had to cancel 2 trips so Fall camping looks like a bust. Won't use McGeorge again

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to McGeorges Rolling Hills. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about McGeorges Rolling Hills.
Filing a new complaint about